|"......Me, an idol...?"|
|SideM Character Data|
The mysterious young man who loves music more than anything!
|Card Data (Mobage)||Card Data (LOS)||Conversations||Magazines|
Kei is a former composer. Vague, elusive, and with age unknown, he carries an air of mystery about him. Though his talent in music is prodigal, he cares for nothing else. Kei has no confidence in standing center stage, and is far from proactive in his job duties. However, since working with Rei, this attitude has begun to change.
(From 2nd Anniversary Book)
- Reasons for Becoming an Idol
- So I can live.
Music is all I have.
- Personal Motto
- “Poco a poco.” Go little by little, in all things.
- Comments for the Future
- I want to see it with my own eyes.
The potential within my music, that moment of life within the sounds born from this very hand. I have decided to become an idol for that very reason, but...
Well, let’s just see how this plays out.
- Comments about Unit Members
- Rei’s taste in violins is magnificent, is it not? Why, he could make even a trite pop song sound as though it came from the heavens! ...Alas, he’s far too uptight... If only I could get him to loosen up ju~st a bit...
Event and Gacha HistoryEdit
- Bullets of Heresy
- Dazzling Asakusa Music Festival
- Deep Green ~Warm Harmony~
- Enjoy Nature to the Fullest! BBQ Camp
- Fluffy Pajama Party
- Going to War! 315 Sengoku Movie Village
- Guardians of Sanctuary ~The Covenant of the Ancient Forest~
- In with the Good Luck! Setsubun LIVE 2016
- ORIGIN@L PIECES LIVE in Kobe
- School of Chorus
- The Duet of Light and Shadow ~Shadowland's Prince~
- The Most Frightening, Mysterious Legend ~A Trembling Melody~
- White Day Live 2017
- Xmas Live 2016 -Side:Amuse-
- 4th Anniversary Live ~Supportive Friends~
- Absolute Opposites! Kung Fu Armed Battle
- Autumn Evening Music Festival ~Welcome to the JAZZ BAR~
- Cybernetics Wars ZERO ~The Mechanical Child Entrusted With Wishes~
- First Live
- Idol TV! Fall's Great Athletic Meet 2019
- Night&Day ~Fantasia of the Moon and Sun~
- NINJA☆LIVE in Japan Festa
- Paradise Resort Live 2015
- Reaching You! Rainbow Music Festival
- Shining day! Departure Live
- Special Music Program -NEXT STAGE!-
|Year||Idol Comment||Idol||Unit Comment|
|2016||How curious. Why am I being asked about my age so often today... Ahh, it's my birthday. I see. So how old am I, actually? Well... I don't know the answer to that myself.||Kei||My birthday? Ah, I see... So... would you happen to know the month and day today? It is such a bother to remember the date.|
|Rei||Today is April 2nd! I guess wishing Kei-san good tidings through words was pointless... Would you like to listen to me play your celebration song?|
|2017||Yes, today is my birthday. Hehe, I could not possibly forget after you and Rei constantly kept reminding me of it. My age? I am... Hm? Goodness, how old am I?||Kei||Fufu... birthdays certainly are interesting. I can hear a myriad of sounds around me. Just listening to it all so carefully has made me quite sleepy... good night... zzz...|
|Rei||Ah, don't 'zzz' right now please! I practiced so hard to play your birthday song too... Please wake up, Kei-san!|
|2018||I wonder how many times I've had someone celebrate my birthday like this. 1, 2, 3... all this counting has made me tired. I'll be sleeping right here, so please continue counting for me. Good night...||Kei||Thank you for another magnificent birthday song this year. Your sound is much more gentle and comfortable compared to last year. I can feel how much you've improved, Rei-san.|
|Rei||I am able to grow because you are together with me, Tsuzuki-san. Please allow me to play one more song as my token of thanks for what you do for me every day.|
|2019||Ah...today is my birthday? I still don’t keep up with these kinds of things, but I am delighted to have people here celebrating for me. Thank you, Producer san.||Kei||Aah….how wonderful..your song on your violin is lovely as well, Rei san. I feel as if a warm spring breeze is around me.|
|Rei||I’m happy to hear that. Happy Birthday, Tsuzuki san. Here’s to another wonderful year.|